Covering all eight of the hugely popular and successful films, this quiz will test all you Potter-heads on your knowledge and trivia of one of the all-time biggest film franchises!
So forget the books and go back and re-watch these films and you and your friends prove you are the biggest Potter fans by entering this sure to be popular quiz!
Due to the popularity of the past Disney and Star Wars quizzes, there will be a choice of nights for you to enter on – Monday 14th or Tuesday 15th August.
Also due to the reception and turnout of past quizzes, this time there will be a maximum of six to a team. This actually means that more teams can fit in the pub and more people can therefore take part.
Harry Potter Quiz rules and info:
- £2 a head entry (with all proceeds being split between two charities).
- Maximum 6 to a team.
- 8pm start on both nights (although please try and be there by 7:40pm).
- Inside and outside tables available.
- Food served until 7pm Monday, 6pm Tuesday.
- The pub only takes a certain amount of reservations. This however does not mean you cannot take part if you are unable to reserve - only a certain number are taken to make it easier to fit people in and arrange the layout for the quiz, but if you get there early you may still be able to grab a table. Reservation signs will be put out however and the only tables available will be the ones without signs. Worse comes to worse you can still stand at the bar and take part?!
- Finish around 10:30pm.
I really am expecting this to be pretty popular so please keep in mind that only a certain amount of people can actually fit inside the building and please, if you are booking, ensure you have stated exactly which day to are attending and how many will be on your team.
Also, as the event draws closer, if your numbers are changing or you cancel, please let the pub know.
This is a charity event first and foremost and also just a bit of fun, so no cheating or complaining – it’s all for a good cause.
I will be announcing the charity choices soon.
Ring the Purple Dog pub on 01206 564995 to reserve a table!
So get revising guys and get booking.
See you all at the quiz!